[TechAssist] Re: RCA P60920BL PTK195KC vert. problems FIX

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:21:41 -0400

Robert, thanks for your reply those caps all checked good, Fix for this unit
was CR14501 across pins 2 & 6 of vert. IC. This diode checked good on
a diode tester!!!!! Must break down under a full load, sooooo replace
instead of checking this diode if the bottom 1/2 of the screen is all black
and
the top is nothing but lines, Larry E
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics