[TechAssist] Re: RCA P52928/CTC195NB-shuts down on channel change

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:30:52 -0500

There is a Thomson bullitin on this very subject that corrects a power on
reset problem with the F2PIP module. I can send you this PDF but can't seem
to get Mike Jensen's email address, it doesn't come up in the reply like
Philips did below.

Mike just send me your email address to moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I would
be happy to send you this pdf.

Jason