[TechAssist] Re: RCA P52151WK Arcing From Anode Cup

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 21:36:28 -0400

You need to find the cause of the leakage.  If it is one of the seals,
there's not much you can do.  I've read some posts on here where sealants
have been used on the gaskets, but I've not tried going that route.  But IF
you can get the leakage stopped, then you should be able to replace and seal
the 2ed anode connector.

Jerry Eiting   geiting@xxxxxxxxxx
Christians Electronic Service
Piqua, Ohio