[TechAssist] Re: RCA P52151WK Arcing From Anode Cup

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:43:26 -0400

yes , we did find coolant seepage....very minimal but enough to induce the
arcing.

Sooooo......are you saying the normal procedure for this is to remove &
replace the 2nd anode connector then seal it ultra good so future fluid
seepage wont' affect it?

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beech Tree Lane