[TechAssist] Re: RCA F35731MB CTC169JS6 - Shuts off when signal source is connected.

  • From: "John @ Myers TV " <myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:26:10 -0400

Well, the HV is a tad high. not much, of course.  I'd still try the caps
in the Hor out section. That is, after you try Al's suggestion.

John Myers
Myers TV Service Co.
376 E. State St.
Alliance, OH 44601

Voice / Fax: 330-821-6545
Myers_tv_b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.myerstv.net

Work as if you were to live a hundred years,
Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
                           Ben Franklin