[TechAssist] Re: Daewoo Support in Canada

  • From: "Jerome Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:11:15 -0400

Some RCA/GE models were made by Daewoo. Perhaps one of their distributors
can cross it for you.
A few years ago the Daewoo parent organization declared bankruptcy and
support pretty much disappeared. They even had auto dealerships that
suddenly couldnt get cars or parts. But some GM models were made of Daewoo
parts and they continued to supply GM with parts.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave Greenville SC 29609
Fax/Phone 864 232 3889