[TechAssist] RCA F27701BK CTC169CA6 Primary voltages too high

  • From: Neil Bowman <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:46:19 -0400 (GMT)

I just about checked all components in the power supply and even changed the
regulator Ic but still I get excessive primary voltages, ie; B+ 200 volts,
Cr4118 around 22 volts. Power supply will shut down within 5 seconds after
plugged in because of overvoltage. I monitored these voltages when plug was
engaged before shutdown.  Any   tips for this symptom, Thanks  Neil
TV Doctors
Monroe,Wa