[TechAssist] RCA CTC177AE Model#G26685 Tuner Problem.

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:34:25 -0400

Looking for EPROM data for the CTC177AE chassis if some has it. (Pony
program .ep2 format). The lower channels have audio only and a off frequency
display.
The tuner voltages check good on the FET transistors and the IC's. I don't
have a complete trouble shooting guide for this tuner. I can not pick up a
tuned signal with my scope, but the voltages with in the tuner check good.
Some else has done the tuner wrap on this chassis but customer is vague
about the repair.

thanks for any help,
Bruce.

B&T Electronics