[TechAssist] Re: RCA BIG SCREEN MODEL D61W20\ITC222\FLYBACK LEAD REMOVAL INFO

  • From: "Damon" <damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:36:16 -0500

If  "The new flyback does come with the anode or focus leads" Then unhook
the lead at the splitter and the focus lead should be soldered (or already
be booted). Just grab firmly and pull straight out --
Do NOT Snap off the HV tower by bracing your hand.

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN