[TechAssist] RCA BIG SCREEN MODEL D61W20\ITC222\FLYBACK LEAD REMOVAL INFO

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:25:40 -0700

I had ordered a flyback and the hot for this set and they came in this
morning.The new flyback does come with the anode or focus leads  so I
have been trying to remove them from the origional fly but I can't seem
to get them to release.Can someone here please give me some info on
removing both the h.v. and focus leads.I tried pressing on the side of
the insert where the high voltage lead goes into the flyback but it
won't release.On the focus lead end,I tried spraying cold freeze and
then turning and pulling at the same time but no luck.The flyback # is
259296.
Thanks for your help.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics