[TechAssist] Re: Quaser Vcr model VHS145XQ intermittent play/record

  • From: "goodrich" <goodrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:38:13 -0600

Tnx Bill, I believe you maybe correct on this. I did replace the Idler tire
but I must of had another brain shutdown,
I didn"t think to check the pinch roller, It is worn
and cracked . I'll replace it tonight and give a report tommorrow, Tnx agn.
Darrell Goodrich/
Goodrich Electronics
Lubbock,Texas
goodrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx