[TechAssist] Projo repairs on the floor. alternatives?

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:44:51 -0500

Without opening a can of worms here ,  ;-)
I remember a LOT of posts about those lift carts
I have an arthritic back and working down on the floor on these projos
hurts. Elbow on the floor supporting me sideways as i solder and hold
things up at the same time...
.
Is there a general consesis as to the best method to elevate a PTV up a
few feet and be sturdy, stable and with the lifting device out of the
way (no braces,etc in front of the work area).
Not necessarily to move it about, just hike it up where I can sit and
solder.
I'm 48 going on 88.
Phil Bader

--