[TechAssist] Re: Problem getting Zenith Parts

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:29:44 -0500

Apparently these laws do not mean they have to make parts available to
independent servicers. I am in Indiana and I have run into a few
manufacturers that will not sell parts to anyone but will repair the
product, just tell the customer to call them direct. One that comes to
mind is Gateway.

The Old Master Technician
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *