[TechAssist] Problem getting Zenith Parts

  • From: "Christopher Barnak" <cbarnak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:08:26 -0500

Does anyone know how long a manufacture must sell parts for their
product ?
If they do not adhere to it, who would I contact to file a complaint ?
Does anyone know where I might find on the WEB information on this
subject ?

Chris Barnak, CET
Norfolk Public Schools

Below is a recent correspondence with LG :

-----------Reply to Customer Enquiry------------
Dear Chris, Thank you for inquiring of Zenith Electronics. We regret
your dissatisfaction with the service you have received. We will be sure
to forward this information to the technical support group, as well as
our parts planning and research to inform them of this shortcoming.
Hopefully in doing so, we can prevent future disappointments such as
these which you have had. For further information or troubleshooting,
you may contact us at 800-243-0000 for LG Customer Service assistance.
An agent will be glad to assist you. Thank you again for contacting LG
Electronics. Neil E-mail Administrator Customer Interactive Center
LGEAI