[TechAssist] Re: Pix jumping up & down - Sony KV32FS12

  • From: "Joel Jacobs" <samurai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:44:07 -0400

Well, this customer just showed up and I fired it up while he was here and
there's defiantly a problem.  The top of the picture is ok but the bottom is
jumping up and down about 1/2" so the V size is unstable.  It's a 32" Wega.
I'll let you all know what I find...

Joel Jacobs
Ohio Consumer Electronics
Pickerington, Ohio