[TechAssist] Re: Philips PTV-843 schematic

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:01:40 -0700

from WinStips
dead.Green light on front lit
Replace Q7802 #483513048074 And D2539.

other emails I've saved
Is that the series that has the bad op-amp ic in the PS, try heat and freeze
on large 8 pin ic I thank.
Country TV
Ron Miller
Inez, TX. 77968

 >From Tech Repair CD:
Magnavox\9P5034C102 PTV835\Video fades in and out* sometimes to black*
sometimes to white. At same time
raster partially collapsing from all sides to an almost oval shape.\Audio
also affected with either no
audio* distorted audio* but usually audio is ok* as is micro control. OSD
is good when video is going on
and off*\but not when video is bright white. All symptoms
intermittent\PTV835\Replace IC 7412* Opto
isolator on LSB* part # 483520988561.  IC is responsive to heat and
freeze\\\\\\\\

Jeff
--

Peggs