[TechAssist] Re: Philips PTV-843 schematic

  • From: "G. Larkman" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:30:33 -0700

I've never used tri state before probably because my experience with PTS in
the past has been less than satisfactory; I got tired of repairing
"repaired" modules that were sent to me.
I may give them a shot if enough people here know and like them.
Any opinions on Tri State out there???

Glenn Larkman
Audiotech
256 Nth Hwy 101