[TechAssist] Philips 50P8341 ( PTV915 ) shuts off in 6 hours. save SSB settings before replacing?

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:09:47 -0400

I think the SSB module is the culprit in my set.
Now, to avoid all the necessary realignment caused by changing this SSB,
and since it takes a long time to shut down (6 hrs?) can, and should I
save the parameters from the old SSB and plug these into the new one?
if I should, how would I go about this? Exactly what parameters are lost
when replacing it?
(Not much info on this here)
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: