[TechAssist] Re: Philips 50P8341 ( PTV915 ) shuts off in 6 hours. save SSB settings before replacing?

  • From: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:01:27 -0400

I have a Sencore VP301 HD sig gen. I can cut off any or all three
guns, and it has patterns that allow centering, edges,grids,black,etc.
Probably that would help. I like it because if I want to do an
electrical focus on the three tubes,I don't have to access the CRT's
to cover the two so I only see the third. I just extinguish, say, R7B,
and focus green.That's a help.
BTW this whole family are smokers.Smells like an ashtray.I'm sure the
lenses and mirror are yucky.
Thanks,
Phil

Phil Bader, Pres.