[TechAssist] Re: Philips 32PT663R37A Chassis L01.1UAC DEAD

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:15:26 -0600

Thanks John, I agree I will probably only use module repair but he e-mailed
me from here and been around awhile and he just posted a reply today just
disappointed I got took from a member of tech-assist anyway in the mean time
I am still working on the original module I have been waiting for the power
supply kit.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.