[TechAssist] Re: Philips 32PT663R37A Chassis L01.1UAC DEAD

  • From: "Don Hartigan" <hartstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 00:35:03 -0300

I understand Shaun's problem here,but,I think we should keep this
"internal".This is a good example where the TechAssist B can be used to keep
this amoungoust ourselves.A***** may have an explaination for this.Not
taking sides but I'm sure both parties would like to keep this in the
"group"...
Don of HARTS-TVCR"ASC"
9 Robert St.,Oromocto,NB,Canada,E2V3N2
Tel#506-357-9785,Fax#506-357-6010