[TechAssist] Re: Philips 32PT663R37A Chassis L01.1UAC DEAD

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:28:09 -0600

Well I debated about posting this but I have given Adolph Gower 15 days now
to respond to e-mails and phone calls, so I thought I would inform you of my
problem with this module he sold me. Just read the stuff below it explains
most of it and I hope it helps someone else so they don't get ripped off by
him like I did.

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.