[TechAssist] Re: Philips 25F8 Chassis, Dead Set

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:34:22 -0400

Art,
From Tech Repair CD:
MAGNAVOX\25f8\Shutdown\\\25f8\Replaced 6.8k Ohm Resistor 3495\\\\\\\\

Philips\25F800\Powers up but turns off in a couple of seconds\\\\Replace
component 3340(10 ohm-1/3watt
resistor) on CRT board\Use 1/2 watt metal resistor #483511657097\\\\\\\

I suggest you include the model number, also. You may get more responses.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113