[TechAssist] Re: Panasonics mod# CTP-2788S Need help or schematic

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:00:41 -0600

Jose,

Check and see if you have voltage on the 130v Reg. IC (IC801), pin 1 --158v,
pin 2--131.6v, pin3--0v, pin4--130.6v. If you don't have the input voltage
on pin 1, check R801(.82ohm,5w) and R810(4.7ohm,5w). The voltage readings in
the power supply and horiz. circuit are taken with respect to hot ground,
which is the negative side of main filter cap C805(470m-200v). Also I
presume you checked the H.O.T. for being shorted??

                                              Dan Webster
                                              Webster's TV
                                              Shullsburg, Wi.