[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic blows fuse

  • From: "markbrock" <markbrock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 04:21:39 -0600

   I accused the customer of taking this set apart,  he denied,  but since
it did not have a slow blow in it when it came in,  and the fuse was blown,
I just replaced with regular,  worked several times ?   so I'll put in a
slow blow,  wish it would have said that on the pcboard.    I wonder where
he got a 6.5 amp fuse,  and why didn't he wrap it in a gum wrapper like most
?
thanks to all
brock

Brock Electronics