[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic blows fuse

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:43:57 -0700

I have used T6.3 and did not hear back from the customer (of course that
does not always mean it worked).  But I would feel much better with the
original Panasonic since they are reasonably priced.  Also, if this is a
flat screen, be sure to use the Panasonic degauss thermistor D4DDF1R5001.
John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St