[TechAssist] Panasonic TV-CT-32D30B Retrace lines,have Audio

  • From: "John H Smit" <jsm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:51:08 -0700

Hello to all
I have this Panasonic TV, CT-32D30B and I have good audio,but a black
screen,when I turn up the screen control I have retrace lines.
I scoped the output transistors on the CRT module and I do not have a video
signal there.
I am in the dark on the in and out put on the IC on account that I do not
have the S/M for this set.
I checked the cathodes with my CR70 and it shows a strong CRT, like new.
I hope someone could give me a clue what to check
I appreciate any help with this
I suspect the CRT usually with retrace lines.
But I like to be sure
Thank you in advance
John H Smit
Smit's TV Service