[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic LCD model PT-50LC13

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:21:11 -0500

OK....Let's not let this thing blow into what most remember about the "Old
Second Anode Lead".
The Interlock on the Lamp is meant for Safety reasons.
Eventually, the customer will want to replace this.
I'm not sure what voltages are present...at this point...don't care.
I'm sure there is something there to "excite" the lamp to come on.
By the old school, I don't loose sleep....On cold days, I still rub my
fluorescents over my benches to make them come on.

But as we go along..we'll learn.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada