[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic DVD

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:19:23 -0800

What...... I'm doing something wrong when I reply ???  let me know what it
is,  I'm not good at guessing,   thought a thread meant that you don't erase
the previous answers and stuff attached to the original email.    right or
wrong ???  need to know.... also please explain cross posting.;   is this
putting more than one address in the "to" line ?  they didn't teach
computers when I went to college,  have to learn as I go.  no time to take a
class.

brock