[TechAssist] Panasonic CT32G13W AEDP305 dead

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:22:33 +0000

Panasonic
CT32G13W
chassis  AEDP305
MFD 1998

      Dead- brought in as lighting estimate.  The standby voltage is low
~7v. if the jumper that is in possion D012 is pulled it comes up to 20v. The
jumper heads toward the micro. I rember one simmilar comming thru the shop
last year (simmilar chassis on a 27") that ended up being a cap. Can't find
the note on it. Testing diodes in circuit has reveled nothing and haven't
found a bad cap yet. The only other anomoliy is that there is 8 ohm across
C011, the cap is fine out of circuit. Don't have a schematic on this one.
Have about come to the conculsion that is either a cap I can't find or the
Micro....? Anyone have any ideas?  The standy voltage diminishes as it
travels from the source towards the micro area so something is loading

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org