[TechAssist] PS 35682 CTC170

  • From: "jonas miglinas" <miglinasj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:31:45 -0600

Hello all,
Found this Proscan set dead and after throwing out a few capacitors in the
power supply the set fired up. Sound is ok but the picture has the sides closed
in about 4 inches. High voltage measures only 18 KV, should be about 30 KV.
Checked the capacitors in the horizontal circuit and all are on the money. B+
is ~ 138v. Lent my schematic to another shop and now  I'm at a bit of a loss at
what to check next. If anyone has seen this problem before or if you have a
suggestion as to what to check next I would appreciate it.
Jonas Miglinas
Miglinas TV
Chicago