[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Mod B50M88W chass ZP88 PTV Dead

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 23:27:07 -0500

Set is fixed, it had got a power surge. Took out one of the 7A pico
fuses.
Replaced and the power supplys all came up and set came on.
Watch on these, the plugs on the defl and conv yokes are labeled wrong
for the red and green. The green plugs are marked red. This causes some
weird looking convergence problems. Don't know if this is a one time
event or if all were done this way.
Set is same as Hitachi chassis AP9X

Al