[TechAssist] Re: Outlook Express question

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 11:23:48 -0500

Not sure this will work but try highlighting the email above the one with an
attachment then hold down the shift key and select the one below it so all
three are highlighted, then hold down shift and hit the delete key. This
should delete all three emails without selecting the one with an attachment.
You may have to wait for the next email do this of course.
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx