[TechAssist] Re: Outlook Express question

  • From: "Bruce Tiedeman" <btied@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 12:36:25 -0400

When a suspected virus comes in or a known virus just, set up your browser
with the delete button located in the top bar were is says create mail,
reply , forward etc. If you go to View, layout ,customize tool bar. Then
look for the delete symbol in there and move it over in the windows you see.

You can then just go to this new delete button and hit it without opening
the email message.

If some of this is confusing with my description , email me and I will try
to clarify it.

Bruce
B&T Electronics.