[TechAssist] Re: Off topic question

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:26:45 EST

You may or may not be surprised at this. I graduated from college in 1954,
was married two years earlier,  and almost lost my ring finger from the high
voltage supply in one of the first Dumont color TV lab units. Since then I have
worked on a non-conductive gold colored wedding ring and have come up with zip.
Some of my jeweler friends have also been working on this project. I think we
will all be dead and gone before we are successful. Hollis Bates, Field
Engineer-retired, Lewiston, Maine, HSWAD@xxxxxxx

            In a message dated 3/28/04 8:44:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Never wore it, never will......wife understands,  but it took several weeks
for her to get there.
BTW I hate jewelery to begin with....never liked it, never will.Wife can
wear all she wants, but I want my fingers safe and Free.
Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815