[TechAssist] Re: Off topic question

  • From: "Tel-Tek" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:05:40 -0500

There's the final answer. Of course if you are working on Electronics,
machinery, automobiles, and the likes the less you have to (hook)on a fast
retreat, the better.

Also, in this business, doing a Service Call with too much jewellery, may
give the customer the wrong idea.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada