[TechAssist] Re: Need sm for toshiba 50H72 dom 10/03

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:06:30 -0500

I also have been assuming that a person would look first but in the past
couple of weeks I have looked prior to uploading and informed the asker
that it is already there and how to get it. This was not directed at any
individual but was to the list membership and is intended to reduce
everyones workload somewhat. If a tech says it ain't there and he needs
it, I'll do what I can.....if he does not say then I'll go on about my
bench work and just delete it.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics