[TechAssist] Re: Need sm for toshiba 50H72 dom 10/03

  • From: Roger G <rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:27:33 -0400

I couldn't agree more.
The problem with email as opposed to speech is that you can't determine
whether the 'Did you look it up' was meant in a helpful way or as a snide
remark.
I like to think it was to help, ignore any other inflections and move the
heck on !!

Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It
Harrisburg, PA 17110    WebSite-  http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
rogerfixit@xxxxxxxx
FAX 510-740-3641; Tel: 717-763-7098 (shop) 717-652-1703(home)