[TechAssist] Re: Need sm for toshiba 50H72 dom 10/03

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:07:34 -0400

Yeah Guys....Lighten up. Hehe.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics
teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ontario-Canada

-----Original Message-----
From: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ty
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 12:35 PM
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Need sm for toshiba 50H72 dom 10/03

Been following this thread, can't help but chuckle!
Hell, I wrote the Index, and I must laugh!
When inputting new items, I have to check now to make sure the one I
want to
add is not in there already.
So I go to "Edit", than "Find", (Or Ctl F) type in what I'm looking for,
and
the thing tells me it is not there.
I go ahead and prepare the file for Zipping, get it all done. I assign
the
name to the file and attempt to move it to the appropriate directory.
"The
next thing I see: "Do you wish to replace the existing file with the new
file..."
I will not include in this E-mail the words I use. But it would look
something like this: "*%&$@#!!"
Heck! Lighten up! Life is to short to be bugged by this.
Wear a smile! This way other people will think you had a good peace (of
mind
that is!) >(;o)
Ty