[TechAssist] Re: Need advice from engineering folks.

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:03:54 -0700 (PDT)

Right.
I also have done the sound on two vinues, at the
local fair, for the last 3 years, and expect to
have that job as long as I want it.
Electricity is not the issue there.
The problem everyone had was getting sound to the
other side of the arena during demolition drebys
etc.
The speaker runs from the announcers booth to the
other side are impossible.
However there is ac on a light pole over there.
The answer was to use mu guitar wireless and
another amp, and transmit the signal over there.
Worked like a charm.
Walter

=====