[TechAssist] Re: Need Service manual for Magnavox CCS138AT01

  • From: HSWAD@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 07:51:43 EST

Yes, it is the model made in Hungary. I replaced that gear with a kit that
is still available ( at least it was) and then I noticed that the center prizm
was broken and the top half missing. I made one but now there appears to be
no  activation of the loading switch if there is one. I thought maybe a print
would  show me if in fact there is such a switch. The prizm piece is part of
repair kit  4822 3103 2188 which seems to be NLA. Hollis Bates, EE-retired,
Lewiston, Maine,  _HSWAD@xxxxxxxx (mailto:HSWAD@xxxxxxx)

      In a message dated 4/1/05 9:22:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
greentron@xxxxxxx writes:
If thats  the model that was made in Hungary, the problem is that the bevel
gear on  the worm gear shaft at the front loading is split and slipping on
the  shaft. There is a repair kit for that but I dont know if it is  still
available.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave  Greenville SC 29609