[TechAssist] Re: Need Mits flyback 334P24904, for model CS-40307

  • From: "majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <majorthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

I don't understand? Sounds innappropriate for the site.
Pete
Technotronic Dimensions <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Translation:

'Do not respond unless you can provide a source who has the part at the same
price the Mitsubishi Website offers it at.
If you dont, I will thank you for your time, and at the same time insult you
for trying to help.'

I likely will be filing a formal complaint to the List owner with copies of
your oxymoronic emails.
Those who do not appreciate the help, play games , and take the privledge
of being on these lists for granted- do not belong here ! When someone new
needs help, these kind of things are what destroys all our hard work.....and
thats why there are so little repair shops left these days. Dont blame China
who is thousands of miles away....the problem is right here with ungrateful
people who could make a difference if they really wanted to, but choose to
contribute to the demise instead.!

The next time I see this particular member asking for a part that I may be
able to assist with , its just gonna give me a good laugh, and nothing
more....because in my estimation, its got to be offered for Free, otherwise
you never even get an acknowledgement. Not only with him, but there are a
lot of others who you try to help, and your offer goes into a black hole,
never to be found again. Sorry if I expected better treatment from fellow
servicers. We are a rare and dying breed, but we dont need to be if we
conduct ourselves with each other with more respect ! End of speech.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx