[TechAssist] Re: Need Mits flyback 334P24904, for model CS-40307

  • From: Tel-Tek <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:16:54 -0400

Hey Guys....
I need to say something about this thread.
    It's not necessarily in Steve's defense, but this type of character
assasination is not what this list was designed for.
    As a common courtesy to all, if someone has a part that may be
NLA....he can offer it at any price he so wishes. In retrospect it is
also your choice to buy it or reject it, without calling the guy a crook.

    Most Chat Lists are designed to put people with similar interests or
needs on the same page.
Do your wheeling and dealing privately, that way it's with the person
that needs the part, and the person that has the part.

    I don't think it's necessary to go back to last years Sanyo Flyback,
and aggrevating this type of
 communication even more. This is so out of character for us, that seem
to have the same outcome in mind. "Trying to stay in Business".

We need to now retire this subject line....Staff is to busy to have to
start putting "filters" on this Chat List.

Thanks;

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics