[TechAssist] Re: Need Mits flyback 334P24904, for model CS-40307

  • From: "DAMON BRUNGER" <damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:15:58 -0500

Steve,
Jim's software sets the price.
Jim is ASC for Mitsubishi.
If he can't get the part from Mitsubishi, he's gonna go to TechAssist to see
if anybody has one sitting on their shelf.
He's given parts away for free, and he's done the same "at cost" and "for a
little profit...$10 or $20 at the most"        .
He's just given me an Ethernet/DSL router at no charge.....
He's a generous man.....

He doesn't need to Phish, because he has access to several parts sources,
uses software that automatically marks up his cost (and sometimes he marks
down the Mark up price).

As for him saying he can get 3 xfmrs for your price.....it's probably
true.....he can get at least 2.....IF he can find a source.
You offered the IHVT for 180.00. I'd do some shopping around, just like him
before I'd commit that money.
And I'd probably let the customer decide if he wanted to commit to the
repair BEFORE I'd invest that amount.
Like I said before, you have a right to sell that part at whatever price you
choose.....and Jim has a right to say NO THANKS.

I don't know what happened in those PRIVATE emails.....I really don't care
because they are PRIVATE.
But you DID post PUBLICLY....and you didn't paint a very nice picture of
Jim.
I don't think you have that right.....

Damon Brunger
Telrad Electronics