[TechAssist] Re: NTE36 and NTE37 transistors- the real part numbers

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:22:18 -0600

They want to hurry and rip us few survivers off, before we all close our
doors for good.
Kinda like kicking us, when were already down.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx