[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi AP23 chassis, 50UX10/11 projection TV, no color

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 19:14:04 -0500

I believe there is a couple of 10mf X 16v or less.. If I were you, I would
bring at least 2 10mf X  25v   nonpolarized caps and a good assortment
of small standard electrolytics (just in case you find something else)
Hitachi's comb filter symptoms are similar to Mitsubishi's comb filters.
good luck
Jorge

At 05:43 p.m. 03/06/03 -0400, "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>At least one of the caps in the comb filter kit is a non-polar cap.  I don't
>recall which and can't find the notes on that chassis right now, but I know
>that I have done a few of them, so be prepared if you are going to field
>service it.
>
>Leonard G. Caillouet
>Service Manager
>Electronics World
>Gainesville, FL
>352-332-5608
>352-332-5668 (fax)

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX