[TechAssist] Hitachi AP23 chassis, 50UX10/11 projection TV, no color

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:35:05 -0700

I am resending this post because I am not sure the first one got
through.  My email stopped working for an hour or so.

This Hitachi projection TV has no color, only black and white.  Does
anyone have tips for this particular set?   It is a service call 10
miles away and the customer doesn?t want the set moved if at all
possible.  I do have the schematic so I will study it before I go out.
TIA

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada