[TechAssist] Re: NEED CE41899 00A FLYBACK (for AV-3151S JVC TV)

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:29:35 -0500

the dealer price on this flyback is 77.61, list price is 120.00.  You need a
password to get dlr pricing on our website. This is easy for me to set up if
needed. It is set up so that retail customer cannot see your pricing. Other
advantages are tracking your order, b/o reports. Coming soon trying for
schematics and bulletins on line. Good luck in your search.