[TechAssist] Re: Mitsubishi VS60603- 6" vert no video

  • From: "Tony S" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 06:31:46 -0600

Ed I said I was Faxless not scanless, I scan everything into PDF with the
full version of Acrobat 6 and print out hard copies on the printer for each
call. Since I cut the ma bell umbilical cord from my computer and went hi
speed cable internet I have considered it utter taboo to re attach a phone
line to the computer.Guess you cant re-teach an old dog old tricks.

Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.
Gilberts, IL 60136