[TechAssist] Mitsubishi# VS6017. NO Sound NO Picture NO Filament

  • From: "B R SEARCY" <rohou@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:51:43 -0700

HI Group
Mitsubishi #VS6017dead. Replaced  vert.IC LA7838 checked caps and diodes.At
this point have no schmatic. Found fuse open and IC900 shorted. TV came on ,but
still no picture. I can hear what sounds like the vertical running . I borrowed
schmatic and checked all voltages coming out of power supply ,all are good .
Checked voltage on vert. IC all good . checked filament at plug DS,2.3 volts .
Voltage to hor section is good .27 volts off fly is there . Whats blanking the
video and sound and holding the filament down.All input appreciated.
Bob Searcy
Excellent tv
Ph  602 271-4461

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: